Coming in three main types, outdoor bar stools have become popular and more affordable than ever. The amount of space where the bar stools will be determines the creative uses one can find for them. What is more, outdoor fires go hand in hand with these outdoor stools. Make sure when making a buy, to get adjustable heights, footrests, and weather-resistant stools.
Outdoor Bar Stools – Three Types
- Counter stools are about 23-28 inches from seat to floor. So use a 35-37 inch high counter or table to go with the stools.
- Bar stools for a counter or table 41-43 inch in height, use a bar stool 29-32 inches tall.
- Extra tall bar stools come in 33-36 inches from seat to floor. Make sure to get a counter height of 44-47 inches to go with these types of outdoor stools.
Choices of Outdoor Bar Stools
- Variety comes with outdoor stools for your bar.
- Least expensive would be aluminum bar stools.
- More popular are the bamboo, wicker, and outdoor metal bar stools.
- One can find an array of pretty colors, patterns, designs, sizes, and ideas.
- Bar stools come in styles such as modern, rustic, retro, traditional, and more.
- Leather, wood, and cloth are three examples of coverings for bar stools.
Placement of Outdoor Bar Stools
- One can put bar stools on a lawn. Smaller is better.
- Roofs such as sun roofs and apartment house roofs.
- Back or front patios, depending upon the land and home.
- Outdoor bars going poolside prove convenient.
- On balconies, no matter what floor it is.
Prices of Outdoor Bar Stools
- One can find clearance great sales online or in local stores. These stools sell for about $49.00 and up.
- Compare stores for guarantees and any fees that would transpire.
- Low end is $49.00, up to around $350.00 on average.
Fire Pits and Fireplaces
- Only two kinds of outdoor fire pits, which are gas and wood.
- Natural gas comes via the home; it is easy to use, simple.
- Propane comes in portable tanks, just turn on. No ashes!
- Depends upon what one wants. Some love watching a fire.
- Others love the crackle, aroma, and they say the food has better taste when wood burnt on an open fire.
- One can build a pit or fireplace on one’s own lawn by using blueprints.
Outdoor, Backyard, Patio, and Garden
- Decide where to put the fireplace or fire pit at, such as the yard.
- Is this something to make attract attention in the yard?
- Decide what to put in the area, such as blossoms or a piece of furniture.
- Use flowering gardens to match the style and mood of the yard or patio.
- Plant a vegetable garden near the bar for fresh, healthy snacks.
- Add a radio or some type of technology to produce soothing music in the background.
In short; when choosing outdoor bar stools, make sure you consider all the info so that you may find stools which are most suitable and complimenting. Try to get a written guarantee, phone numbers for customer service, and an unopened box when purchasing.